MCP is registred with the Philippine Securities and Exchange commission as a non-profit, non-stock coorporation (under reg. no. CN201506332.) There are no shareholders to generate revenue for, and all funds garnered through volunteer fees, CSR, grants and private donations are used to facilitate the continued and expanded operation of the organisation.
MCP is audited by an external certified public accountant.
Budget data 2018. Aside from illustrated expenses on the right, MCP was able to save 15% of income for our contingency fund in 2018
- Housing, utilities and food
- Base Improvements / repairs
- Vehicles, repairs and fuel
- Donations and charity
- Staff training and conferences
- IT, servers, web
- Airfills, compressor maintenance and gasses
- Boat Rentals
- Educational material
- Professional membership fees and insurance
- Security services
- Bantay Dagat augmentation