MCP is registred with the Philippine Securities and Exchange commission as a non-profit, non-stock coorporation (under reg. no. CN201506332.) There are no shareholders to generate revenue for, and all funds garnered through volunteer fees, CSR, grants and private donations are used to facilitate the continued and expanded operation of the organisation.
MCP is audited by an external certified public accountant.
Yearly expenditures can vary a lot, as different start or come to a close. This is the averaged budget data for 2017, 2018 and 2019. Aside from illustrated expenses on the right, MCP has been able to save 10-15% of income for our contingency fund the last three years.
- Housing, utilities and food
- Base Improvements / repairs
- Vehicles, repairs and fuel
- Donations and charity
- Staff training and conferences
- IT, servers, web
- Airfills, compressor maintenance and gasses
- Boat Rentals
- Educational material
- Professional membership fees and insurance
- Security services
- Bantay Dagat augmentation