Make a difference
Help protect and restore reefs. Combat ocean plastics, help educate fishermen and school children, work to promote sustainable eco-tourism.
- Protect endangered reefs
- Restore mangroves
- Monitor marine habitats
- Establish MPAs and sanctuaries
- Educate and campaign
We focus on results. These achievements is from within the last year:
- 100.000+ pieces of ocean plastic removed
- Empowered communities to repel illegal fishing
- 20.000+ school children reached
- 700+ successful survey missions
- Instrumental in numerous white papers
Explore volunteering options with Marine Conservation Philippines.
Are you a schoolteacher or marine educator looking for resources?
Donation and CSR possibilities for individuals and businesses.
JOIN A COASTAL CLEANUP
Where and how we next organise a clean-up event you can join!
MCP is a registered non-profit, audited by external public accountants.
Youth Education, Outreach, Governmental Capacity Building and more.
How we train and get volunteers ready to participate in scientific diving.
Marine Monitoring, Mangrove reforestation, Ocean plastics and more.